Flexjet/CS jobs

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
One of the pilots in my class at Flexjet was a retiree from USAirways. Because he had pass privileges, they are going to let him commute from PIT to TEB. They would probably do the same for you, Sailaway.
hey Navajo,,
you can commute from anywhere for as long you are at base the night b4 or the morning of before your duty starts.
You dont have to ask for permission,,,,
Quote: hey Navajo,,
you can commute from anywhere for as long you are at base the night b4 or the morning of before your duty starts.
You dont have to ask for permission,,,,
Theoretically true - and certainly true once hired - but I think the interviews tend to be short if you tell KP that you plan on commuting a long distance and don't have a reasonable (free) way to get there. There was a post from a guy who was told Orlando was too far from FLL.

How's the Lear treating you?
Quote: Theoretically true - and certainly true once hired - but I think the interviews tend to be short if you tell KP that you plan on commuting a long distance and don't have a reasonable (free) way to get there. There was a post from a guy who was told Orlando was too far from FLL.

That was me. I couldn't convince her otherwise. Although if it goes 7/7, they ought to reconsider.
Another example of why Flexjet's domicile policy is out-of-touch with the marketplace. Even Flight Options has a better domicile policy. Why would FLL be better than MCO for flight connections to meet up with your aircraft? It makes no sense. Unfortunately, Flexjet will lose out on adding quality pilots who might otherwise consider Flexjet if it offered more domicile flexibility. That's too bad. Flexjet's loss will be Netjets' gain.
Quote: Why would FLL be better than MCO for flight connections to meet up with your aircraft? It makes no sense..
FLL is a maintenance base. MCO isn't. Other bases are also primary maintenance locations (TEB, ADS/DFW). Other rumored future bases are also maintenance bases (GSO, SUS).

I detect a pattern.........
Quote: That was me. I couldn't convince her otherwise. Although if it goes 7/7, they ought to reconsider.
A small portion of the pilot group is going 7/7 starting this month. It will probably be very senior.
pay is based on the number of days you work, so it is lower.

You could always move to the UPS Store near the FLL airport!!!!
Quote: Another example of why Flexjet's domicile policy is out-of-touch with the marketplace. Even Flight Options has a better domicile policy. Why would FLL be better than MCO for flight connections to meet up with your aircraft? It makes no sense. Unfortunately, Flexjet will lose out on adding quality pilots who might otherwise consider Flexjet if it offered more domicile flexibility. That's too bad. Flexjet's loss will be Netjets' gain.

AGREE,,absolutely,,,,,,,,
Quote: Theoretically true - and certainly true once hired - but I think the interviews tend to be short if you tell KP that you plan on commuting a long distance and don't have a reasonable (free) way to get there. There was a post from a guy who was told Orlando was too far from FLL.

still too noisy,,,,,,,,,,cant hear squat,,,,,,,,otherwise flies well,,,phase 2 is behind me,,,
citationshares.com

PM me with questions.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to