CS Pilots

Subscribe
Any recently hired Citation Shares pilots out there that can give an idea of how long it might take to get a call for an interview after the on-line jobs page information is submitted?
They called me about 4 days after i submitted the app, so be prepared. You can find a bunch of stuff on hear about what to expect from the phone interview.
CS Interview
A friend of mine applied in late October and in early November they called to et up the interview (he is real busy until after the holidays) so the interview was this week in HPN. They called him the day after the interview and offered him the job (5,000TT 3,500MEL, 2000TurbinPIC, 100JET SIC).

He turned them down.

TransMach
Cs
Quote: A friend of mine applied in late October and in early November they called to et up the interview (he is real busy until after the holidays) so the interview was this week in HPN. They called him the day after the interview and offered him the job (5,000TT 3,500MEL, 2000TurbinPIC, 100JET SIC).

He turned them down.

TransMach
Do you know why he turned them down?,,something he saw he didnt like?
Quote: A friend of mine applied in late October and in early November they called to et up the interview (he is real busy until after the holidays) so the interview was this week in HPN. They called him the day after the interview and offered him the job (5,000TT 3,500MEL, 2000TurbinPIC, 100JET SIC).

He turned them down.

TransMach
He probably got a Netjets interview....

He turned them down.

TransMach
I guess that's good to keep in mind... interviews go both ways