Latest UAL class info

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Think a class started this week. Any info on aircraft and bases?

Thanks
I'm wondering the same
Just interviewed friday,
got the call yesterday (yes)
when I scheduled the interview I was told they were starting classes on the 7th (a few days ago) and the 14th.
I'm just waiting for the fallow up call to schedule the medical and find out about class dates.
will post what
I can
I have a feb 4th class date.
Quote: I have a feb 4th class date.
That's odd. DAL and UAL's class dates for Jan and Feb are exactly the same. Doesn't look good.
FastFhunker: could you post your qualifications? Just wondering what pilots UAL is looking at.
Quote: That's odd. DAL and UAL's class dates for Jan and Feb are exactly the same. Doesn't look good.
I know! Before you know it the rest of corporate America will be starting their work week on Mondays too!
OK. FINALLY!!!!
Just got off the phone with UAL H.R., offered (and accepted for now) March 3rd. class!!!!
Does DAL, NWA, or CAL have one on that day? They are ALL going to merge, and leave AMR to be the SMALLEST airline.
For what it's worth. The H.R. department knows about as much as the merger talks as we do (so she said). They have been told to keep on plugging away. 300 pilots by the first HALF of the year.? And more to follow.?
Feel good, yet like I have to puke!
Quote: OK. FINALLY!!!!
Just got off the phone with UAL H.R., offered (and accepted for now) March 3rd. class!!!!
Does DAL, NWA, or CAL have one on that day? They are ALL going to merge, and leave AMR to be the SMALLEST airline.
For what it's worth. The H.R. department knows about as much as the merger talks as we do (so she said). They have been told to keep on plugging away. 300 pilots by the first HALF of the year.? And more to follow.?
Feel good, yet like I have to puke!
Congratulations on the offer. I think NWA won't have one on the 3rd, but a week later on the 10th. Good Luck with the NWA interview.
Quote: Congratulations on the offer. I think NWA won't have one on the 3rd, but a week later on the 10th. Good Luck with the NWA interview.
THANKS! Anyone's crystal ball working? If offered NWA (I live in DTW for now), should I stay with Spirit (starting 8 year pay next month) commuting, go to NWA (possible commute), or UAL commuting?
Come on, anyone? I need to blame someone when what I chose doesn't work out!!!
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to