Upcoming JetBlue Classes

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Can any of you blue pilots please find out the breakdown of aircrafts for the next couple of classes in MCO? I have a class on the 23rd and I'm wondering what their needs are....Thanks guys!!!
They don't let you know prior to you going? I thought that was info they gave prior to showing up...
~2/3 BUS -- ~1/3 190 last I heard.
Quote: They don't let you know prior to you going? I thought that was info they gave prior to showing up...
Nop, they don't. You place your bid in the first few days or even before you show up, but you won't know what you got till the second or third day.
I heard they are having an open house in MCO FEB 2, any truth to this?
Straight off the recruiting page...
Hello Blue Pilots :

We are hosting a Pilot Open House on Saturday, February 2, 2008 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at our Orlando Support Campus. Candidates attending will have an opportunity to interact with our Flight Ops Leadership and Training Team and our Pilot Recruiters. Please extend an invitation to candidates you are confident emulate our JetBlue Values, will blossom in our culture, and meet or exceed our competitive qualifications.

Please ask candidates attending to ensure they have re-applied for the First Officer position in our new data base which was implemented on September 17. Candidates may also send you a link via email requesting you to write a letter of recommendation for them. This system has been automated and will attach to their online profile.

While we always enjoy seeing you, our JetBlue Pilots, please know it is not necessary to accompany your guest to the Open House. We do not want Candidates attending on their own to feel less competitive.

Attached is the eflyer suitable for using as an invitation to our event. Thanks again for all you do to help us "grow the culture".

Director Recruitment
JetBlue Airways
Quote: Straight off the recruiting page...
Hello Blue Pilots :

We are hosting a Pilot Open House on Saturday, February 2, 2008 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at our Orlando Support Campus. Candidates attending will have an opportunity to interact with our Flight Ops Leadership and Training Team and our Pilot Recruiters. Please extend an invitation to candidates you are confident emulate our JetBlue Values, will blossom in our culture, and meet or exceed our competitive qualifications.

Please ask candidates attending to ensure they have re-applied for the First Officer position in our new data base which was implemented on September 17. Candidates may also send you a link via email requesting you to write a letter of recommendation for them. This system has been automated and will attach to their online profile.

While we always enjoy seeing you, our JetBlue Pilots, please know it is not necessary to accompany your guest to the Open House. We do not want Candidates attending on their own to feel less competitive.

Attached is the eflyer suitable for using as an invitation to our event. Thanks again for all you do to help us "grow the culture".

Director Recruitment
JetBlue Airways

So how do I get an Invitation?
Quote: So how do I get an Invitation?
just show up brother man!!!!!!
Quote: just show up brother man!!!!!!
nice thanka ya
please stay on track!!! the original question is about Jan 23rd class breakdown.......anyone else????
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to