FMS trainer?

Subscribe
Anyone got a link to a Collins 3000 FMS trainer online? I know this is wishful thinking, but I figured since Garmin has them for free for their GPSs that MAYBE there is something out there for the Collins that I don't have to pay $400 for. I will learn the Proline 21/FMS the hard way rather than part with $400 of my own dough! (I emailed them directly and they told me that I could sign up for a class....)

Thanks!
nope. They'll teach you how to use it in class.
I got an interactive cd, aerosim744 and some tutorial links online ill see if you could access the links without any password... if so ill private message you the links.
Quote: I got an interactive cd, aerosim744 and some tutorial links online ill see if you could access the links without any password... if so ill private message you the links.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Pilotpip, I can't learn it in class....it was an extra three day course and I wasn't flying this plane yet so I didn't know to take it (plus it cost more so couldn't afford it). Just trying to do it on my own now. Recurrent isn't for several more months.
Hey I try to no success, the links are password protected if you try to access them outside of the site...