Laptops and personal info

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
An interesting and somewhat scary article about customs officials accessing travelers information on laptops and cell phones. This primarily deals with international travel but its still good to know. I use True Crypt on my laptop to make sure no one goes through my crap. Hell, they won't even know its there by using it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23037049
Quote: An interesting and somewhat scary article about customs officials accessing travelers information on laptops and cell phones. This primarily deals with international travel but its still good to know. I use True Crypt on my laptop to make sure no one goes through my crap. Hell, they won't even know its there by using it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23037049
Frightning
This is what we get with this stupid government of ours where our civil liberties are being destroyed more and more in the name of security.

People please make a good choice in november, otherwise it will just get worse.
Quote: This is what we get with this stupid government of ours where our civil liberties are being destroyed more and more in the name of security.

Crack a history book son, before you think about telling us which slick suited liar is going to "help" us. You will find that good people benefit from less government. And the slicker they are and the more they promise, the bigger the lie. But you'll figure that out eventually, if you live long enough.
Quote:
Looks to me like this November will be our countries first one-party election - all Democrats. My mother-in-law, who has never voted for a Republican in her life save Reagan told my wife that she really likes McCain and will vote for him.

I am going to resurrect the Bull-Moose party. Jungle, if he so chooses, can be the new parties Seargent at Arms.
Keep talking politics boys, and you will incur the wrath of the moderator...
Ha, politic's are great. In the end, it really doesn't matter. The party system just makes it easier for one person to blame another for what they did and vice-versa
Keep talking anything and incur the wrath of the moderator. Someone needs to buy those folks a few rounds. Corncob wedged a little tight I suspect.
Quote: My mother-in-law, who has never voted for a Republican in her life save Reagan told my wife that she really likes McCain and will vote for him.
McCain?!? There is no way that I can respond to that without being banned for life.
Quote: McCain?!? There is no way that I can respond to that without being banned for life.
As a kid I always enjoyed seeing the wicked witch's garishly clad legs roll up under the fallen house. I am enjoying it even more in real life.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to