Schedules

Subscribe
Anybody know what kind of schedules guys have at Atlas or Kallita? Any info on monthly max., reserve, Kallitas home based system, etc. would be appreciated. Thanks.
I see this is your first post. Try using the Search feature up in the left corner of the page, there are plenty of threads on Kalitta/Atlas.
Please put Atlas and/or Kalitta in the subject!
md11fr8dog....what is the letter in your avatar all about?
Quote: md11fr8dog....what is the letter in your avatar all about?
You can't read it? I'd post the numerous links out there on the internets, but they would get moderated!
Quote: Please put Atlas and/or Kalitta in the subject!

That's pretty funny. But I think it would require two separate posts. One for Atlas and one for K4.
Quote: Anybody know what kind of schedules guys have at Atlas or Kallita? Any info on monthly max., reserve, Kallitas home based system, etc. would be appreciated. Thanks.
Kalitta - 17 day lines. Home based (company pays tickets to/from work). Hotels are paid while on reserve. Reserve can be done at residence. Reserve lines can be very busy or you can sit a lot. Depends how the dice fall. A lot of reserve lines go senior because guys bid days off and not trips. When it is busy, Line Guarantee can be very high and reserve crews will fly a lot. It is ACMI/Cargo!!!