Air Gumbo - new startup in Louisiana

Subscribe
http://www.airgumbo.com/index.html

V/r,
LA
Quote:
Air Gumbo strives with disciplined persistance and visionary leadership to create an investor friendly organization. In doing so, we use a holistic approach aimed at achieving synergy, balancing the pursuit of abundance and nurturing stewardship among employees.
I'd like to quote George Carlin: "...I've had that **** up to here. I think you're full of **** myself..."

These guys actually believe that can turn fluffy words into a viable business, amazing.
I think they used a UPS A-300 for their pics.

CRJ-200s and 737s for an LCC. Sounds pretty close to an idea that just failed miserably.
Stuff
It looks like a UPS bird. Air Gumbo is a cool name. Wonder if the food will be just as good.

Quote: I think they used a UPS A-300 for their pics.

CRJ-200s and 737s for an LCC. Sounds pretty close to an idea that just failed miserably.
I hope it works - i like to support local LA. / KLFT companies...

-LA
Quote: I hope it works - i like to support local LA. / KLFT companies...

-LA
You're right! This country really needs another airline! This time their lure will be; you pay for your own training, you pay to fly and best of all, free Gumbo! Of course, only independently wealthy need to apply. Afterall, this is the best job in the whole world, we would do it for free, right?
There is nothing wrong with more competition in any industry.

-LA
Airgumbo
I called Airgumbo just to see what there min times were, and was told "we accept any times as long as you pay to get checked out on the equipment" I think for the crj that runs about $42K. The guy had no clue........Does anyone know if they are actually flying the beech 1900s mentioned on their website.....Does anyone have any other info???????
I retract what I said about supporting them if they start.

V/r,
LA
Didn't Independence Air try that same type of aircraft mix (RJ and narrowbody)? It obviously didn't work to well.