United Aviation - anyone worked there?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Hey folks...

Am interested in a position with this company. Has anyone here ever worked there? Or know someone who has? If so, thoughts?
have you already started the application process?
interviewed, was offered a CAP position, declined because timing is not right for me now....

sounds like exciting places and the pay is killer
If you don't mind me asking what excatly was the pay they were offering you? Feel free to PM me. The reason I ask is that I was offered an FO position there - and albeit the pay is better than US Regional FO pay (but then so is working in McDonalds) - by no means was is 'Killer'. I hope you're package overall was one worth to be taking a harder look at. Please - I would be interested to know how much (if you don't mine).

Kind Regards.
FO pay of $74000 tax free.
Quote: FO pay of $74000 tax free.
i don't know any of the details but that sounds pretty good. what are there competitive mins and how long do they usually take to get back to you, i applied a few days ago with 2000tt and about 700 in the emb145.
Are you sure $74k was for f/o? I was given a figure of $3500 a month. Nothing extra (accomodation etc) would be provided so I'd have to get all that sorted out of my own monthly salary. Hmmmm - odd. I have 2500TT and more than 1000 on the EMB-145. Are you sure $74k wasn't Captain salary?
$74k is for high time FO, and housing is included, as well as $4/hour per diem. Basically there are no expenses.

I was offered the job at the interview. Very nice guy who does the interview; answered all my questions about the operation.

There is a new job posting on climbto350.com for this positions. Just email the guy. Good luck!
Anyone?

Bueller?
I too am interested in this job. Does anyone have the guys email so I can send him my resume? Thanks
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to