Office window

Subscribe
A few shots I snapped on my last 4 day trip. These were with my iPhone camera. I'm going to try to take my Canon Digital SLR with me next time and grab better looking shots.

Traffic!!

Life's a beach:

Cool pictures. I'd love to see more when you take your SLR along.
wow I'm impressed with the iPhone shots. I wouldn't have thought they'd look so good. For my first year present to myself I'm going to get a SLR myself. However choosing which one to get is the biggest paid. I have a 35mm Minolta at home that takes perfect pictures but I hate using 35mm after being spoiled with digital. Some offer higher megapixels while a 10mp pic through a fuzzy lens is nothing but a high quality fuzzy lens. I'd like to get one capable of 8mp or better but I can settle for less. Sometimes I want to make large prints of the shots I take so I want the extra mp.
Hey Driver Driver,

Where were you flying: To, and From?...Also, What airline?

Always,

Dreamer
Quote: Hey Driver Driver,

Where were you flying: To, and From?...Also, What airline?

Always,

Dreamer
First picture, Houston to Cincinnati
Second picture, Melbourne, FL to NYC (LaGuardia)
Comair
Great pictures of our home!
Quote: First picture, Houston to Cincinnati
Second picture, Melbourne, FL to NYC (LaGuardia)
Comair
I used to live in Melbourne, FL. Thankfully not so, anymore.
Quote: wow I'm impressed with the iPhone shots. I wouldn't have thought they'd look so good. For my first year present to myself I'm going to get a SLR myself. However choosing which one to get is the biggest paid. I have a 35mm Minolta at home that takes perfect pictures but I hate using 35mm after being spoiled with digital. Some offer higher megapixels while a 10mp pic through a fuzzy lens is nothing but a high quality fuzzy lens. I'd like to get one capable of 8mp or better but I can settle for less. Sometimes I want to make large prints of the shots I take so I want the extra mp.
I'm eyeballing the Canon XTi. 10mp at a relatively reasonable price, somewhere in the neighborhood of 700 bucks. The XT is a bit cheaper with 8 mp.

Nice shots Driver. I am impressed by the iphone's image quality as well.
That's good .but our office is without window but screen