sentient flight group hiring

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
A
Description:SENTIENT FLIGHT GROUP - WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS: LR35 PIC and SIC - Dallas, TX / LR35 PIC and SIC -Las Vegas, NV. / LR60 PIC - Olathe, KS (Kansas City area), CJ PIC - Coatesville, PA. LR45 PIC or SIC - Fort Lauderdale, FL. Gulfstream III Pilot - Reno,NV. Tanya Mascenon Manager, Staffing & Hiring Sentient Flight Group - Formerly TAG Aviation. To apply, please email resume and cover letter in response to position applying for.
Contact Information
Contact Name:Please note position applying for. Phone:N/A Fax:N/A Email:[email protected]
check it out
What kind of times for the SIC gigs?
I'm curious as well...regarding SIC times
any pay information?
check out there website .but i know they need pilots real bad and they are growing fast.
many have applied, and haven't heard a word. I think they are still running around trying to figure out who is who with all the companies they have acquired.
Not enough information on the website.
They have 31 different job titles in management that they're hiring for, I've worked for airlines that didn't have 31 folks total in management.
A friend I used to fly with straight up quit flying and working behind a desk at their HQ, he is pretty happy and said he thinks he doesnt even want to bother to try and fly for them, I dont know what that says but they have been growing like crazy.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to