ORD Crew Store

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Sorry if this is a little off topic for this forum, but anyone know where there is a good crew supply store in ORD?

Thanks...
There's a pilot shop down in the basement...head towards the bus/shuttle center and its in a hallway toward the hilton gym. Some fairly cool stuff inside.
Right below the Hilton...walk towards the shuttle area, right under the hotel.
Thanks Guys
I was just down there, and though there was a lot of cool memorabilia stuff, nothing in the way of crew supplies (ok, well they do have that mini logbook). Is there another place down there that I am missing?
IMO, the Stopover Store is the best pilot shop you'll find around. MSP, DTW (2 locations) and IAH. If you can't get there, you can also order through their website:

http://www.stopoverstore.com/

The people are friendly and anytime that I pass through an airport with one, I try to drop in and poke around for a bit. They will also do on the spot minor repairs on PNT bags, often for free.
I am not sure if any united guys would do it or not, but there was pilot store in the united cafeteria in the bottom of c gates
Quote: I was just down there, and though there was a lot of cool memorabilia stuff, nothing in the way of crew supplies (ok, well they do have that mini logbook). Is there another place down there that I am missing?
Yeah, I was hoping to find uniform supplies, etc.
There is nothing of interest really in the United store @ ORD. It is the size of a small closet.
ORD United Crew Store
They have some suitcases, gloves, shirts and what I went there for is the United “We are ORD” lanyard.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to