Time elapsed at NWA since app submission?

Subscribe
Just wondering if anyone recently put in their app to NWA...how long until you heard from them?
Rumor is that they are not calling any more until they catch up with class dates. They are currently booking June and July.
I applied with them 5 moths ago, but only heard from Compass. MSP, no thanks. I'm too Southern, my skin would fall off.
Applied late January. Have not been contacted. I did get word that one of my internal recs was emailed by HR for input. Not sure if that is good or not.
I put in back in November with two internal referrals, and still haven't heard anything since the email requesting that I complete the online application. From what I've heard, they're kind of playing catch up right now.

Keeping the fingers crossed....
I applied at the end of last July and haven't heard anything. My sponsor has been contacted and made a recommendation. FWIW!
Application completed third week of November, called for interview a little before third week of January, for a first week of March interview.
Application completed end of October, called to schedule interview on Nov. 7th. Interview on Nov. 14th. Accepted Nov. 19th for a Jan. 28th class. Talked to someone in HR regarding recs for others and was told that internal recs can help, but that it is no guarantee.
I applied in the middle of November, got the call the 7th of December. I interviewed the begining of January, and will be starting March 24.