FDX - FOM Rev. 41

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Has anyone received this in the mail yet? It went into effect last week and I still haven't gotten mine. And, yes I signed up to receive a paper copy.

As a side note, I see the Bus no longer has to do a fuel log unless ETE greater than 4 hours
Nope, not yet. Effective 22 Feb.

What are you doing flying more than 2 hours anyway?
Quote: Nope, not yet. Effective 22 Feb.

What are you doing flying more than 2 hours anyway?
Dang, what kind of trip are you on where it's not 22 Feb yet?
Obviously, a trip to a Galaxy far, far away!
??

Ultra-mega-long haul, 96 hour duty day, extendable to 99 hours, 7 pilots.
Whatever happened to the company at least putting out an FCIF to announce a new FOM?
Seems like an easy heads up to all of us...
Thanks to FedExBusBoy for starting the thread!
FCIF came out today, paper copy will be sent out in two weeks.
Quote: Whatever happened to the company at least putting out an FCIF to announce a new FOM?
Seems like an easy heads up to all of us...
Thanks to FedExBusBoy for starting the thread!
I don't get all the credit but I had an instructor last week tell me that the new revision was coming out so I decided I better at least go read the changes online. Glad I could give you guys the heads up........
Quote: I don't get all the credit but I had an instructor last week tell me that the new revision was coming out so I decided I better at least go read the changes online. Glad I could give you guys the heads up........
I'm an instructor, and I was blindsided by this, along with most of the instructor cadre...usually we get a peek a week or two before the revision is released. Apparently, not this time. Oh well, roll with it...some good stuff in this revision. The 4 hour fuel log amongst others...
I wonder if every aircraft has this required publication aboard since it was released this morning and effective tonight?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to