International Jumpseats - NY to SIN

Subscribe
Trying to get from NY to SIN in a couple weeks. There are a lot of options, but I have a few questions that I thought maybe someone could help me with:

1. As an American pilot, are there any foreign carriers that will give out J/S? - understood that it would be a seat in the cabin, space available.

2. Is international J/S available on cargo carriers? If so , which ones, and how would I find out the flight times?

3. Two options are UA and NW throught NRT. Is that indeed UA and NW that fly from NRT to SIN? (Not a code share?) If so, is it cool to just show up in NRT with the credentials to request a J/S to NRT? Do I need a ZED backup?

Thanks very much.
[QUOTE=robos;331032]Trying to get from NY to SIN in a couple weeks. There are a lot of options, but I have a few questions that I thought maybe someone could help me with:

1. As an American pilot, are there any foreign carriers that will give out J/S? - understood that it would be a seat in the cabin, space available.

2. Is international J/S available on cargo carriers? If so , which ones, and how would I find out the flight times?

3. Two options are UA and NW throught NRT. Is that indeed UA and NW that fly from NRT to SIN? (Not a code share?) If so, is it cool to just show up in NRT with the credentials to request a J/S to NRT? Do I need a ZED backup?
[QUOTE]

Not many foreign carriers allow J/S. Almost none in Pacific Rim.

Int'l J/S available on Polar/Atlas and others, but you must be CASS and must have permission 24 hrs prior with photo ID and passport info copied to them.

UA/NW are best bets. Yes, they both fly 777/744s to SIN from NRT. Always a good idea to have ZED back-up because these flights are full.