Back to Front

Subscribe
I was wondering if anyone else here tends to read threads from the end to the beginning? I can't help it, I always check the back page to see what people are talking about, and then I follow arguments to the first page. I don't know why I do this, it just seems more interesting.
Do you read books that way too?
Nope, but I do the same with magazines. I start at the back and work my way to the front.
Quote: I was wondering if anyone else here tends to read threads from the end to the beginning? I can't help it, I always check the back page to see what people are talking about, and then I follow arguments to the first page. I don't know why I do this, it just seems more interesting.
The software though of guys like you! Try this:

In the user Control Panel (User CP in the upper left).

Click: Edit Options> Thread Display Options > Linear - Newest First
Quote: The software though of guys like you! Try this:

In the user Control Panel (User CP in the upper left).

Click: Edit Options> Thread Display Options > Linear - Newest First
Ha this will take a bit of getting used to but thanks!
Quote: Nope, but I do the same with magazines. I start at the back and work my way to the front.
I do this as well. Strange.
Quote: I was wondering if anyone else here tends to read threads from the end to the beginning? I can't help it, I always check the back page to see what people are talking about, and then I follow arguments to the first page. I don't know why I do this, it just seems more interesting.
I do this depending on how long the thread is. If it is 1 or 2 pages I'll start at the beginning. Anything longer than 3 pages and I've assumed it has digressed into something completly different than the focus of the initial post and therefore there is no reason to try and follow the first half of the conversation. Then I'll start at the last page or next to last page.