Emirates question

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
I thought I read that Dubai is a very popular place for Russian call girls. I am sure there is plenty of tail out there if you really want it...
So, what if your into courting the old fasion way?
Quote: I thought I read that Dubai is a very popular place for Russian call girls. I am sure there is plenty of tail out there if you really want it...
beware, most of those russian girls have HIV. I saw a lot of them wandering the hotel lobby during my last Dubai layover.
Good point
Back to the original question:

Question for the young guys who went to EK by themselves... How hard is it to meet people your age and to maintain a healthy (pilot) social life in Dubai?

Thanks
Quote: beware, most of those russian girls have HIV. I saw a lot of them wandering the hotel lobby during my last Dubai layover.
You must be hanging out in the wrong parts of DXB. I have seen plenty of hotties when I go there and not necessarily Russians
Quote: You must be hanging out in the wrong parts of DXB. I have seen plenty of hotties when I go there and not necessarily Russians
haha i was just warning the person who asked about russian hookers in dubai. I dont partake in that. But, I was actually pretty impressed with the social scene there. My brother is flying for EK now and definitly enjoys it, I spent a couple days with him in his company accomodations (20-some floor apartment building) on a pretty busy strip in Dubai. Real nice 2 bedroom 2 bathroom 2 balcony bachelor pad on the 19th floor. Walking distance to lots of restaurants and coffee shops, and short drive to the mall and other places. The building is mostly cabin crew, with only a few pilots scattered here and there. When i stayed at his place, there were hot flight attendants running around all over the place, and several coming in to his apartment to hang out. As a single guy at EK, I dont see how you could have any problems meeting people. From what I understand, however, you might be unlucky enough to get put in a different apartment building that is a good 30 minutes away from the city center, which would suck for going out at night.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to