TAB Express type of school

Subscribe
Besides the money problem with key bank stopping the funding of flight training and TAB's airline idea, is the plan a good one? that is to train in King Airs? If there was a pay as you go school that offered a type rating in King Airs would it work or is there too much of a bad smell in the air about it. I know that Key bank was dispersing the full amount of loan money to the school and when it closed, there were students with a loan and no rating, or no anything in some cases. The school did seem to have a nitch market though and if there was another school giving sim time and loft flights but was on a pay as you go plan to avoid anyone dropping out and owing a ton or having some sort of problem and needing to leave without penalty, would it do ok?
You don't need a type rating to fly most King Airs (350s excluded from this, they're over 12,500). The only thing you need is a multi-commercial (if for hire), a high performance and high altitude endorsement. So you got a little turbine time out of the deal. Not worth it in my opinion. Go fly 135 and get paid for the same experience.
I was in the first class at TAB and now I have over 300 turbine and still am unemployable... 900tt 500 twin 350 turbine and most PIC. Until I get another 100-200 TT then most people will not touch you. just something to think about.