Republic Interview Q

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I was just curious how quickly they've been scheduling folks for interviews after you submit your resume. I've read on the gouges that it takes about a week to get a call, but nothing about how long you have between the call and the interview date.
When they called me a week or so ago, they pretty much asked when I would like to interview. I'm going March 12, so for me a couple weeks but I guess it can be whenever you'd like as long as it works with them.
Thanks. Good luck with your interview.
Back in September it took them a couple or three weeks to call. In retrospect I probably should've sent my resume/app again, or emailed or something.
Back in early September it took me 12 hours from when I submitted to get the call for interview. May have slowed.
It took a week from submitting resume/online app to hear from them, then i was given a choice of any mon-thurs for the next 3 weeks!! i also picked march 12th, see you there speedbird!

JD
Quote: Back in early September it took me 12 hours from when I submitted to get the call for interview. May have slowed.
I don't think so...I went to a job fair and before I even introduced myself Kim D. was asking when I was available for an interview. The interview itself (excluding tests/PRIA stuff) took about 10 minutes and Shane called as I was walking out of the door to offer the job.
Quote: I don't think so...I went to a job fair and before I even introduced myself Kim D. was asking when I was available for an interview. The interview itself (excluding tests/PRIA stuff) took about 10 minutes and Shane called as I was walking out of the door to offer the job.
Notice I said "MAY HAVE" slowed. It was last year so if it hasn't, great.
All hiring is slowly trending down.
Quote: All hiring is slowly trending down.
There has been no reduction in the hiring forecast at RAH.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to