Pinnacle Arbitration

Subscribe
We just had a visit from Buddy and I asked him about the arbitration and he said that it is all untrue and that no such thing will take place, the two companies will remain separate with Pinnacle flying jets and Colgan the props.

Any one from Pinnacle with an insight on what their union/MEC is saying? I know pinnacle Corp will fight this decision. I'm hoping things do happen since it will definitely better us at Colgan having a Union.
Not going to type it twice but for some who didn't see it "elsewhere" here is my view on it all...

While I have no "inside Info" as a 9E pilot I have stayed informed with EVERYTHING the MEC has given us in regards to the arbitrator rulings. As I understand the ruling that the head of our MEC read to us the ruling was cut and dry that Pinnacle Corp violated our scope agreement in our CBA. The ruling also had the provision that the issue would stay under the arbitrator's control. I don't have a word-for-word to cut and paste but mgmt will undoubtedly attempt to appeal the ruling. With that being said I would expect that the company mgmt will try and downplay the ruling and make efforts to get all the employees to be against the pilots with more propaganda against us. It would also be in mgmt's interests to try and make the colgan pilots feel they are better off in their hands opposed to being under the ALPA banner. I wish everyone the best at Colgan but I do feel the 9L pilots are going to be played like a pawn with every other employee towards the 9E pilots.

Basically look at BC, look at his background and his connections. He is mgmt and by that connection he is bound to try and help them in their plan for the board and shareholders. I would not doubt that Colgan will fly the props and Pinnacle will fly the jets- but the ruling is not something mgmt gets the option to ignore or push back. I am not a lawyer and I didn't even stay at a holiday inn express last night but this is a rather cut and dry ruling.
Quote: We just had a visit from Buddy and I asked him about the arbitration
Asking B.C. a question about anything was your first mistake. Actually listening to what he said is your second mistake.

Don't listen to ANYTHING he says.

By the way, what's this I hear about Pinnacle falling apart lately? Numerous MEL's, delays all the time, SOC falling apart. It was bad when I was there, but it sounds like it's really getting worse.
The wheels started wabbling.... now they are coming up missing.....
Buddy couldn't tell the truth if he tried.
The only person I trust less than Buddy is his mentor and idol Lorenzo,