UPS Realignment Bid Results

Subscribe
It's closed, when do they normally post the results?
Per the "manpower planning" update on the CMS home page:
The results of the bid will be posted by March 14, 2008 at 10:00am.
The agony,,,,

Thanks
I think I read somewhere that the company was going to call those over 63 and verify they actually want to go to training, so it might take a little longer than normal to publish the results.
Will the results on the 14th tell us folks barely holding on to our seats anything or do we have to wait 'til the 25th? From everything I've heard out on the line (without going line by line on the system preference bid), EVERY slot will be taken by an over 60 pilot. How many displacements does this mean? Can you tell I'm a relatively new guy or what?
The displacement bid results will be the ones that you really want to see. With the realignment results, you'll just be able to see which old timers take the ANC positions.
Quote: Will the results on the 14th tell us folks barely holding on to our seats anything or do we have to wait 'til the 25th? From everything I've heard out on the line (without going line by line on the system preference bid), EVERY slot will be taken by an over 60 pilot. How many displacements does this mean? Can you tell I'm a relatively new guy or what?
The results on the 14th mean that the displacement on the 25th will displace the number of primary displacees listed by the company. There will of course, be a buttload of secondary displacees (like me). No one has come up with a good number for the secondaries. Its painful, but remember to thank an APAAD member when you see one.

TH1
"Its painful, but remember to thank an APAAD member when you see one."

Is that APAAD or AARP?