Where to address this...

Subscribe
I recently filled out an online app for a carrier and am pretty sure I am going to get an interview. On the app I put that I have only had one moving violation while driving. After I submitted it I realized that I have 2. One is not on my driving record and was removed by completing driving school so only one shows up.

My issue is that there is no way to update my app online so...

Should I wait till the interview and address it there or find a way to get a hold of HR, if there is one, and address it now? Any advice?
I would wait until the interview. It sounds pretty innocuous, so I would think if you brought it up they would have no problem with it. Just be up front about it and you will be fine.
Quote: I recently filled out an online app for a carrier and am pretty sure I am going to get an interview. On the app I put that I have only had one moving violation while driving. After I submitted it I realized that I have 2. One is not on my driving record and was removed by completing driving school so only one shows up.

My issue is that there is no way to update my app online so...

Should I wait till the interview and address it there or find a way to get a hold of HR, if there is one, and address it now? Any advice?

Apparently they cannot see your state driving record anyways. They only see what is on the NDR unless you GIVE them your own state driving record.
Also, the fact that it is off your record already should be enough. Nonetheless, be honest if they ask on the interview
Quote: Apparently they cannot see your state driving record anyways. They only see what is on the NDR unless you GIVE them your own state driving record.
Also, the fact that it is off your record already should be enough. Nonetheless, be honest if they ask on the interview
Lalo is right. You may want to check the driving records threads on this forum for more information. One is here: http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/sh...ad.php?t=20429