NetJets timeline from Interview to Hire to Training

Subscribe
Fellas, I'm looking for recent experiences on the time from your interview to when you were notified that you got the job, to the time you started earning a paycheck. If you negotiated your dates in any way, please include that too. I'm trying to assess how I would want to plan my departure from my current job, should I get hired. I heard the company is pretty flexible on dates, but I don't know if that means putting training off for 1 month or for 6 months. Thanks for the info!
2 and a half years ago it was one day from interview to called for the job, things must have changed a bit.
interview 1/22-24,job offer 1/30, indoc 2/11,sim starts 3/24,all is well !
Quote: Fellas, I'm looking for recent experiences on the time from your interview to when you were notified that you got the job, to the time you started earning a paycheck. If you negotiated your dates in any way, please include that too. I'm trying to assess how I would want to plan my departure from my current job, should I get hired. I heard the company is pretty flexible on dates, but I don't know if that means putting training off for 1 month or for 6 months. Thanks for the info!
SS,
I think you know my situation. I interviewed the end of Jan and was offered one week from interview. They wanted me to start the beginning of Mar and I asked to delay to May to give me time to retire and they had no problem with that. Turns out I had more term leave than I thought and I moved it up to Apr. Just be honest with them on your availability and go from there.
Q
Netjets likes Military pilots if thats your current gig, 15% of us our weekend warriors
Hey soulshine, how are you? I hear the same thing, NJ is flexible with the military guys. As long as your honest and you tell them when you can start, should be ok. I'm not military, but when I got hired, I asked for two months, she said "sure, no problem". Good luck
THANKS for the answers!
I have been told that are currently hiring for Sovereign and Hawker 900 classes in April, May and June.