6 CRJ 700's ordered, for whom?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: flynavy, speaking of gojets I heard today our buddy from school who interviewed at gojets a couple months ago took the job despite everyone telling him not to...guess he just really doesn't care....
I was also one of the ones that told him not to go but that's what he's doing. Go figure!!!
Why did they go get new ones? They could have came to the bean crunchers at Horizon and say they wanted to buy them. I bet they would get a really good deal.... Its because the Q400 is so reliable.
I'm not sure it is the same order, but I think I read in the Wall Street Journal that the Iraqi government ordered six CRJ's.
Quote: I'm not sure it is the same order, but I think I read in the Wall Street Journal that the Iraqi government ordered six CRJ's.
Quote:
Bombardier Sells Six CRJ900 NextGen Airliners To Iraq March 13, 2008 - Bombardier Aerospace announced today that the Government of Iraq has placed a firm order for six CRJ900 NextGen airliners which will be used for civilian airline services in....
https://customer.aero.bombardier.com...257410005e1752
follow me on this one......
CRJ= gas guzzler
Iraq= plenty of oil
sell them every last of one the 50/70 crj's
Quote: follow me on this one......
CRJ= gas guzzler
Iraq= plenty of oil
sell them every last of one the 50/70 crj's
Ahhh the CRJ 700/900 is 30% more fuel efficient than the ERJ 175
i'll take your word for that. shoe leather express is still more efficient than that lol.
Quote: Ahhh the CRJ 700/900 is 30% more fuel efficient than the ERJ 175
Exactly where do you get that figure from?
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to