Awac?

Subscribe
anybody get a call from them recently? Sent a resume a week ago just wondering wha the time table might be. Thanks fella's
New process at AWAC
Just got this email the other day.....

New Pilot Application Process
Starting this Friday, March 28th, we will be implementing a new eRecruiting/online application system. This new system will require all applicants to apply online through our website. We will no longer be accepting paper or emailed resumes.
Please refer all applicants/referrals to apply at www.airwis.com by clicking on Careers then Current Openings.

To receive credit for your referral please complete the Employee Referral Form found on myairwis.com under Employee Relations Forms or by clicking the link below: http://myairwis.com/ER/Our%20Forms/E...ral%20Form.pdf
Return the completed form to Sara Tilkens or have the applicant turn in the form at the time of their interview.
Thank you!
so how long ago did you send yours before you recieved that email?
That was an email sent to all pilots at awac...
Go to the website an apply online!!
This question gets asked all the time on here. It really depends on how bad they need pilots. I've heard as soon as a few days and as long as 3-4 weeks.
Yeah I just got the call today. It has probably be about three weeks. I'll call back tomorrow and see when the interview is...
Nevermind.