New 'delivery' !

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to
bundle of joy
puppy...

congrats on the newest puppette(??)...hope you're feeling fine and remember and make sure dad gets his rest...being a dad is exhausting work, what with all the worrying we have to do....

Hey Puppy,

Where's our PHOTOS? Why not change your Avatar to the baby.

Again, congratulations and best of luck with the new addition. In 6 months you'll not remember what it was like before.

JJ
Quote: way to go! Now....take all the money that you have and pile it on the kitchen table. Grab a camera and take a picture because now that you have a kid you will NEVER see that much money again!!!!
Ha ha....I believe it! We met with a financial advisor when I was preggers and he was asking what type of college we would want to set aside for. I said "oh, community college" like the evil woman I am. My fiance said "a big ten school". I was making fun of him and the minute he was born, I'm thinking....."I'll send you to a big ten school cuz I love you so much!" I'm really such a sap!
Quote: Hey Puppy,

Where's our PHOTOS? Why not change your Avatar to the baby.

Again, congratulations and best of luck with the new addition. In 6 months you'll not remember what it was like before.

JJ
I thought I would have to resize it.

HERE HE IS!
Congrats on the new addition! What a handsome little boy.
Now That's what I'm talkin' about!
congrats...my boy is 9 months....awesome!
Congrats, cute kid!
Thanks guys! Of course to me he is the most beautiful baby in the world!

Proud freightmama!
Nicely done Freightmama M!! Congrats!

Don't worry about the college fund. My parents didn't save squat for my college education, and just look how I turned out.

If you and the hubby flush junior's big ten college fund down the toilet on a wild and drunken Vegas weekend, there's always the Marine Corps and junior college! Worked for me!
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to