FDX- Puppet Lady

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I heard a rumor last night while jumpseating home. It was told to me by two separate sources. The one and only Puppet Lady is back. Has anyone gotten a visual on her, don't stare you could get some retina damage. If this rumor is true I feel sorry for the Bus F/Os.
Quote: I heard a rumor last night while jumpseating home. It was told to me by two separate sources. The one and only Puppet Lady is back. Has anyone gotten a visual on her, don't stare you could get some retina damage. If this rumor is true I feel sorry for the Bus F/Os.
Haven't been to the msg board in awhile, eh?

It was reported here a few months ago that she was in training, and a sighting in the AOC was reported a couple of days ago. Use the search button and search "puppet".
Deleted Thread
This was discussed about a week ago, then suddenly the thread disappeared....apparently true, shuckers.
Guys,

Why not give it a rest and give her a chance. That would be the honorable thing to do.
Took off the other day out of the west coast and the FO turns to me and says in a high pitch voice "after t/o checklist complete" with a sock on his hand! funny!!!!
Quote: Took off the other day out of the west coast and the FO turns to me and says in a high pitch voice "after t/o checklist complete" with a sock on his hand! funny!!!!
LMAO!!! Funniest thing I've heard in awhile!
Quote: LMAO!!! Funniest thing I've heard in awhile!

Lemme guess, you were the FO?

Yeah, you're a funny one! And so honorable too.

Now, I'm the one LMAO.
Quote: Lemme guess, you were the FO?

Now, I'm the one LMAO.
You are on V A C A T I O N. Step away from the internet and walk slowly away from APC. Go directly to your nearest 12 step program!

Me, I'm on reserve. They pay me to do this!
Quote: Lemme guess, you were the FO?

Now, I'm the one LMAO.
Yep, in the three weeks since you've seen me, I completed Airbus training and am now flying as a First Officer from the west coast to Memphis. Now who's funny, huh punk???!!
The Puppet thread has vanished. So......left seat or right seat?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to