Bombardier Learjet info ?

Subscribe
I have been searching, but I am having a hard time finding much info on Bombardier Learjet. Are they a fractional or the corporate side of Bombardier? Where are they based? And how many pilots do they employ-
thanks
http://airlinepilotcentral.com/airli...l/flexjet.html
Thanx, but I think they are two different companies.
OK I have found some info on Bombardier website. Thankyou for the link.
Note to others who don't know and are scratching thier heads:Bombardier is the parent company of Learjet the airplane manufacturer.

Bombardier also makes Challengers and Canadair CRJs.

Bombardier also has a fractional company called Flexjet, whom you can find info about on this site.
I knew that Bombardier is the parent company of Learjet, but it is interesting that there is hardly any info about them. Do these pilots just fly the lears to the customer? There is good info on Flex, but not much on the other type of Bombardier flying. It's almost as secret as corporate flying for FedEx-
There are demonstrator and flight test pilots that work for Bombardier, just like any other OEM. There is no top-secret flight department.

The DHC-8 that you fly is part of Bombardier as well.
Bombardier is the parent company of learjet ,,learjet manufactures airframes ,, its not a frax co. Bombardier has a frax co called flexjet , they fly lears and challengers. Bombardier is to learjet as chevrolet is to general motors,, get it.