Could VA be next?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to
VA is an integral pawn in Virgin Groups big picture. We have been put in place to help build the foundation Virgin wants to have when "Open Skies" go into full swing.
I've also heard that not all of the passengers are going to originate in the US. Possible code shares are in the works with Virgain Atlantic and Blue.
Quote: Just out of interest. Have you ever heard of JetBlue. I think you are living in your own little world.
I've flown on both and it's like comparing a ride in a BMW M5 and a Chevy Impala SS.. Jet Blue has a nice product for a discount market, and compared to Southwest, but Virgin's cabin is better than all but international first class.. And the service is actually friendly.
Quote: Just out of interest. Have you ever heard of JetBlue. I think you are living in your own little world.
and have you ever heard of Singapore airlines,I have flown for that Airline which for your knowledge has been rated best airline in the world,so when I talk about service I have a very good idea what I am talkin about.
When VA announces their 4th quarter loss, can someone please start a new thread. I am interested to see just how bad their numbers will be, and I am tired of searching the internet, or reading the VA forums packed with people defending this airline.

I just want to know how much money they are losing.
Quote: Like I said that Virgin America is here to stay so please get used to it
Haha...please keep these coming, its making my days at Mesa amazing.

Your ignorance is amazing, and hilarious. Tell me again why you'll be around and for how long!

Haha.
Quote: When VA announces their 4th quarter loss, can someone please start a new thread. I am interested to see just how bad their numbers will be, and I am tired of searching the internet, or reading the VA forums packed with people defending this airline.

I just want to know how much money they are losing.
Any number you hear will be either a product of complete fabrication from the peanut gallery or tailor made corporate spin designed to discourage the competition, they are not a publicly traded company.

I'd rather look forward to a rising tide than waste time hoping the boat next to me sinks first.
Quote: I've also heard that not all of the passengers are going to originate in the US. Possible code shares are in the works with Virgain Atlantic and Blue.
This is correct. This is why most of the cities we announce are also served by Virgin Atlantic.
Quote: Haha...please keep these coming, its making my days at Mesa amazing.

Your ignorance is amazing, and hilarious. Tell me again why you'll be around and for how long!

Haha.
LOL A Mesa guy talking crap!
what's with all the ill will on these forums... I can't believe how much we all play into the hands of airline executives with this "My airline is better than yours" attitude.. Fact is, all pilots should always act professional, do their best by their company and let the cards fall where they fall...

Funny how when we're all out there in the great ATC space we seem to sometimes go out of our way to be nice to each other, and yield rights of way, and such.... get on a message board and it's all of a sudden war.

Give me a break!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to