Trans States Reliability?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
All Trans States guys and gals. Just checking to see if there is a something afoot? Seems that every flight I have tried to commute on operated by TSA has either been hours delayed or hours delayed followed by a cancellation.

You guys are always very gracious in trying to getting me in the jumpseat and it is greatly appreciated. However, just trying to plan my commutes, which so far have not go very well in the past couple of months. It seems to have been just within the past 2-3 months that this is occurring. Did not know if it was a WOE program (Withdrawal of Enthusiasm)

Thanks
Lambourne
Well...recently, it might have something to do with the grounding of half their fleet. Prior to that...well you're on your own LoL
Quote: Well...recently, it might have something to do with the grounding of half their fleet. Prior to that...well you're on your own LoL

Definitely predates the grounding. Sitting in a hotel tonight because of cancellation and did not make it home. Oh well, the price I pay to commute.
Ouch...that's no fun. I moved somewhere where my only direct options were GoJet and Mesa. Thank goodness then for Southwest and Midway, and the shuttle between them and ORD LoL...

Oh, and I can tell you - during my time there (now over one year ago), I only witnessed a few cancellations...
I flew on TSA twice last Tuesday and both flights were on time departures and early arrivals so I dont know what to tell you..
I think only some of the story has to do with MX. The AD thing was bad, but most of the time the pilot group fights tooth in nail to get a flight out on time, and we do it all day long for four days. We work hard to provide a good service.

I gut feeling with some of the late flights and cancels.

i think we damn near have more flying than planes. once a late flight, then that snowball gets going down hill pretty fast all day.

Give this thread some time, there are sure to be more to post their opinions.

Reeves
I've commuted every trip for over a year from ORD and always took the last flight on TSA leaving myself one option.

Never had a problem
It's hard to pin point what the problem could be. All the flights I operate on leaves 10 mins early. Where are you commuting from?
Can't say that I have ever had a problem commuting using "us."
Quote: It's hard to pin point what the problem could be. All the flights I operate on leaves 10 mins early. Where are you commuting from?
Wow! What is your secret?
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to