AirNet Bases

Subscribe
Hello all,

I'm considering making the jump from 121 FO to 135 Capt and i'm considering AirNet because of their STP base.

Does anyone know how the bidding system works, how long it takes to get your choice in base or where i could find out if there are any openings, i called their hiring hotline and they were of little help. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Happy Earth Day.
STP should be no problem last time I checked. The bidding is done by seniority but I think there's at least one slot up there (maybe a van not sure) that is open and hasn't been bid in a while. We send quite a bit of medical stuff that way so I wouldn't be suprised to see more runs open up there in the future. Best of luck if you decide apply. I've been with Airnet for 9mo and have no regrets. Great company to work for.
STP has one van and one lear. Don't wait for the lear there it isn't going to open up till the crew on it dies. The van comes open fairly often though and is an 8/6 rotation. Fly seven, on call for 1, off for six. One overnight a rotation on Sat night in MDW.
Quote: STP has one van and one lear. Don't wait for the lear there it isn't going to open up till the crew on it dies. The van comes open fairly often though and is an 8/6 rotation. Fly seven, on call for 1, off for six. One overnight a rotation on Sat night in MDW.

Awesome, LMAO!

Anybody know if CPS is hard to get?