Calls or letters from NetJets?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Has anyone that interviewed at NetJets recently received the call or letter to let them know either way? I interviewed the week of April 7th and still no word from them.

Thanks
I don't think its fair they keep you guys in the dark for that long.

If they're not going to offer someone a position, they should tell that person within week. As far as the guys getting the "go ahead", again, they should be informed within a week, two at the most. Some argue the background check takes a month, but you can offer someone a position " on the condition he/she passes the background check, the company medical, and the PRIA forms check out", simple.

I'm probably wrong, but that's my opinion,

good luck man
Quote: Has anyone that interviewed at NetJets recently received the call or letter to let them know either way? I interviewed the week of April 7th and still no word from them.

Thanks
That's normally a good sign with airline hiring. If you get past the first two weeks without the "dreaded letter" in your mailbox, it generaly means your chances are very good for a job offer. It can take 3-4 weeks to get the call at times. Good luck!
They are taking 3 to 4 weeks to call people or send the letter but that is not because of the background checks. They dont wait for those to call you. Some guys are getting PRIAs sent to their employers with no phone call
Quote: They are taking 3 to 4 weeks to call people or send the letter but that is not because of the background checks. They dont wait for those to call you. Some guys are getting PRIAs sent to their employers with no phone call
Yeah, to get a letter a month after interviewing would not be very considerate. Kind of disappointing for a company that is supposed to provide a very high level of customer service via their front line employees.
Easy question: Will NJA hire guys that are on furlough? (I'm not yet, just planning ahead). Also, is there a training contract? Thanks gang!
Quote: Yeah, to get a letter a month after interviewing would not be very considerate. Kind of disappointing for a company that is supposed to provide a very high level of customer service via their front line employees.
Happened to me yesterday. One day shy of one month. I let my guard down and started getting excited about 3.5 weeks after the interview. Then I had a bad feeling yesterday and went to the mailbox and there it was! Not sure i'm going to reapply. If i'm going to fill out an application like that again, I might as well apply to grad school. Good luck all!

PS....I had several years of previous frac experience!
My opinion...you'd be way better off applying before your furloughed. No training contract.
Quote: Happened to me yesterday. One day shy of one month. I let my guard down and started getting excited about 3.5 weeks after the interview. Then I had a bad feeling yesterday and went to the mailbox and there it was! Not sure i'm going to reapply. If i'm going to fill out an application like that again, I might as well apply to grad school. Good luck all!

PS....I had several years of previous frac experience!
Sorry, LF. Very bad form on their part...
I interviewed last week and we were told to expect about 2 weeks for notification. Sounds like if they call that is good and a letter in the mail is bad...Is that about right?
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to