FDX - HKG Ground Crew Mishap

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
From talking to Airbus and Boeing folks in the past, if the device only goes up, then it is a winglet. However, if it goes up and down, then it is a fence. Both airplanes fly fine without part of all of a device on one wing. There are various penalties for missing parts. 12000 pounds sounds high, but that may be for the whole device missing. There is also an additional Fuel Flow penalty during cruise.

MBB
Quote: Can't remember off the top of my head but the loss of the lower winglet is something like a 12000 pound penality........

1.4% penalty per lower winglet
Not sure why you guys view Bush as the source of your problems. I will admit that I've had my problems with Bush. I know I've spent many a night drinking pondering the mysteries of Bush. And from time to time, Bush has broken my heart. But, all in all, I'll go for Bush everytime. Not that there's anything wrong with the alternative, but, not going to switch teams this late in my life.

Personally, I like flying for Bush
Best political bumper sticker ever, from 1988:

"My heart says vote for Bush, but my bush says vote for Hart...."
Quote: You mean Bush does not like ground crews?

This incident might qualify HKSAR as "Axis of Evil".
Quote: Not sure why you guys view Bush as the source of your problems. I will admit that I've had my problems with Bush. I know I've spent many a night drinking pondering the mysteries of Bush. And from time to time, Bush has broken my heart. But, all in all, I'll go for Bush everytime. Not that there's anything wrong with the alternative, but, not going to switch teams this late in my life.

Personally, I like flying for Bush
...Now this is funny thread creep!
Quote: Best political bumper sticker ever, from 1988:

"My heart says vote for Bush, but my bush says vote for Hart...."
Did this bumper sticker come with a graphic?? Sweet!
That extra bush that cost hart didn't it?
I'm not much of a sci-fi fan, so I've never really cared to much for "wookie bush".
Come on, HDawg. You know you want to say it.
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to