Words of Wisdom...

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Colgan? Isn't that a regional airline? Last I heard they were hiring street captains with around 2000TT and time in Saabs. Is that the company to which you refer?
Thats the one. Unfortunately I have neither 2000TT or time in Saabs, I've just been trying to get on with them as a snot-nosed FO.
Quote: Hey Josh, know anybody that could help me at AWAC, Colgan or BellSouth?
I know a handful of folks (a good number of former coworkers) at AWAC that can offer insight or probably give you some help... I used to know a few at Colgan, but most of them have moved on. PM me.
Who is BellSouth?
They're a telephone service provider, an offshoot of the original Bell Telephone Company.

There's BellAtlantic, BellSouth, Cincinnati Bell, Indiana Bell, Bell Canada, and on and on.
Quote: They're a telephone service provider, an offshoot of the original Bell Telephone Company.

There's BellAtlantic, BellSouth, Cincinnati Bell, Indiana Bell, Bell Canada, and on and on.
She's a smart one.

There are tons of corporate operators out there and finding someone who knows someone is essential. There are jobs right now, but you gotta network!
Fellow Aviators/Maintainers/et al,

Speaking of good corporate jobs, I've found a few openings floating around on Monster Jobs and other meta search tools. Is there a corporate specific pilot job search tool? Or does anyone have any recommendations? In addition to networking of course...

This website was posted on one of these forums a few weeks back:

http://www.simplyhired.com/index.php...startIndex=20&

I appreciate any help you've got!
Quote: Thats the one. Unfortunately I have neither 2000TT or time in Saabs, I've just been trying to get on with them as a snot-nosed FO.
You don't need 2000tt or time in saab! I have a couple of friends working for them, just need 100 multi, I believe the tt is somewhere between 600 and 1000. But I'm a 100% sure you don't need time in saab and 2000tt.
goodluck.
To get a job with them you need to fill out a registration at airlineapps.com
More words of wisdom, it's easier to go from GIV to CE421, not the other way around.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to