Low and slow with the door open

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
It's cheaper than therapy after returning from a trip in the CRJ.

And the photo ship.. A greatly mismatched formation. He had full flaps out and was a tad slower than his approach speed - - and I was at max power in an airplane with 35 HP more than stock. Good times. I just wish I'd have slowed the shutter speed so's to blur the prop more...

Last.. but not least. Home sweet home. Anyone in ATL need a crashpad? We may have a bed or two opening up soon. You need your own wheels out here, though.

That 2500' front yard is a bear to keep mowed but definitely worth it.
Who says regional guys cant live the good life. Nice looking setup you have there.
thanks, T-cart.. yeah it is a great setup, but the place goes up for sale within a year or two. It's sort of a fluke how I ended up there, but.. We'll enjoy it while we can.
Nice little field. Where is it near ATL? VOR/Rad/DME
Atl 260/23.
Very nice shots and that base is beautiful.
Looks like north Georgia, my old stomping ground. I flew Cubs and other bug smashers all over the place. It is gently hilly and very pretty, with warm winters, lakes, cool summers and lots of deer and birds. It is truly one of the best places to be on earth. My father still has a 12-acre spread near Cedartown, probably an hour from your house. I plan to inherit it eventually, and I think often about putting a small airstrip on the land. The sound of bobwhites and whippoorwills on cool summer nights is out of this world. I also lived in Carrollton which is minutes away from there, drove 166 daily for quite a while.
Next time I pass that way I'll be sure to wave !
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to