What I did while the forum was down

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
yeah i donno what it is... there are so many more people/info on JC, but i just can't seem to get into that forum, i always have to come here.

anyone else have this problem? and why?
If you told me what day the forums went down, I could tell you what I was doing.
Quote: yeah i donno what it is... there are so many more people/info on JC, but i just can't seem to get into that forum, i always have to come here.

Completely understand what you are saying. There are parts of JC that are good - particularly the Aermedical forum which is great. I think JC does a great job of covering the regional scene. APC is home though - the strong moderation, the lack of political discussions, and keeping everyone on the right path (on airplanes and flying) are stronger and make it more enjoyable for me at least.
I studied for my Pilot in Command Check Ride. Passed it today. Whoo Hoo. Now back to the excitement of APC.
Quote: I studied for my Pilot in Command Check Ride. Passed it today.
Congratulations !!!
I got the shakes.
Quote: yeah i donno what it is... there are so many more people/info on JC, but i just can't seem to get into that forum, i always have to come here.

No, not me!!! I do find that most on JC are not as critical and will give a person who is not as knowledgable about flight "the benefit of the doubt." JMO though.

atp
Quote: No, not me!!! I do find that most on JC are not as critical and will give a person who is not as knowledgable about flight "the benefit of the doubt." JMO though.

atp

Get off te Kool aid, we are not critical.... Btw you spaced too many times there in one spot. ANd I dare say you over used the ! after the word me. /insert sarcasm
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to