Life insurence

Subscribe
Hi People,

I'm looking for a life insurence that covers pilots and CFI. I check AOPA and they referred me to Minnesota Life. I'm wondering what your experiences with Minisota Life is.

Also, those of you using different company, what do you use? or who/what do you recommend?

I'm looking for term life insurence either 20 or 30 years.

THanks!
I have a 20 year term life insurance plan through Principle.

I am covered while flying as long as it is job related. They will not pay out if I get killed in a plane crash while flying for "fun".
Quote: I have a 20 year term life insurance plan through Principle.

I am covered while flying as long as it is job related. They will not pay out if I get killed in a plane crash while flying for "fun".
If you don't mind, would you PM me your premium.

Thank you!
Seems to me that most insurance companies will insure you while you're exercising your privileges as a pilot. However, if you're also a military pilot, I believe they won't pay if you're involved in a fatal accident, while flying militarily. So with that in mind, find the least expensive policy you can. Make it a term life policy and see if you can get it with 10 year incremental increases, instead of the usual 5 year variety. As well, make sure the company has been around for a while and has a strong reputation.