Great Lakes Captain Irregularity Report. FUNNY!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to
In true Laker Fashion. Well played....
Quote: Always keep a supply of Immodiam AD with you
Not FAA approved....need 12 or 24 hours, I think....
OMG I nearly pooped myself reading that...and now thoroughly embarrassed after an entire terminal of passengers looked my way, shocked, at the spectacle of a Pilot in tears, laughing...

Thanks for the post!!
Ah yes. Some of the info reports we've seen will put tears in your eyes. I'm sure everybody in management laughed as well.

As for the Wojo incident, yes, it did involve the #2 situation. I believe a trip back to the cargo compartment was required to "verify everybody's luggage was onboard". A small tupperware with extra igniters/etc was emptied, and then RAVAGED! I believe it was tossed soon after the flight. For all of you 1900 drivers, make sure to carry your a$$ explosion kit, so that tupperware doesn't have to get tossed (carry a 32 gallon plastic bag, maybe some tp). And for the love of pete, don't miss that noon poop!
Quote: make sure to carry your a$$ explosion kit

LMAO...I can picture it in As seen on TV......LMAO
Yeah, the "E-Kit" was more or less non-deferrable equipment on most of our flights there. Godspeed, Captain F.
Quote: Not FAA approved....need 12 or 24 hours, I think....
Whatever happened to emergency authority
I had a similar incident while driving home after an instrument rating lesson... had a late lunch with a friend in the valley and drove back to El Segundo... on the way I got that stab of pain and the "meat sweats". Now, mind you I was driving (alone) in a 1977 olds cutlass with velour seats- I would have had to junk the car if the unthinkable had happened right? Well, I made it home, having almost driven "direct" across a little park on my way to the apartment front door.

The outcome? I almost made it.
Lost a sock in the process.

Ewwww...
But, it gives me a fantastic story to tell people I have just met. And chicks at the bar dig on it too.
I always get like that when I go to Chipotle. Knowing the consequences, I just cant stay away from those burritos. They are so darn good.
This may be going a little to far, but a good friend of mine/student were up one day in the seminole and he had to go.... only problem is I also lived with the guy and knew he had a "problem." On the way back, the unimaginable happened..... I think I will leave it at that.....
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to