Anybody interviewed at Pinnacle lately or soon?

Subscribe
I have an interview at Pinnacle next week and was curious as to if anyone has interviewed lately or is going in the near future. Just looking for a little background of what to expect. If you did interview, how long did it take to hear back if you got the job?
Quote: I have an interview at Pinnacle next week
I'm truly sorry for you!

As far as what to expect. I'm sure it will be a complete cluster! Nobody will know whats going on, it will be unorganized, with people running around like chickens with their head cut off. Basically, you'll spend half your time waiting for them to get their **** together.

WELCOME TO Pinnacle! Its just the beginning.
Quote: I have an interview at Pinnacle next week and was curious as to if anyone has interviewed lately or is going in the near future. Just looking for a little background of what to expect. If you did interview, how long did it take to hear back if you got the job?
I interviewed last month and was told to either expect a call within two business days (good) or a receive letter in the mail (bad). They called me the next business day.

The gouges are spot-on and the interviewers even tell you that before you start the process. We were told "if you've read the gouges online, you'll do fine... we've been using this interview format for xx years."
Quote: I interviewed last month and was told to either expect a call within two business days (good) or a receive letter in the mail (bad). They called me the next business day.

The gouges are spot-on and the interviewers even tell you that before you start the process. We were told "if you've read the gouges online, you'll do fine... we've been using this interview format for xx years."
Congratulations, I heard Pinnacle is a really great company. What is it that is so great about Pinnacle? The money, the work rules, or they actually let you fly a real jet?
Quote: I'm truly sorry for you!

As far as what to expect. I'm sure it will be a complete cluster! Nobody will know whats going on, it will be unorganized, with people running around like chickens with their head cut off. Basically, you'll spend half your time waiting for them to get their **** together.

WELCOME TO Pinnacle! Its just the beginning.

ahahaha.. vintage spooled. does your first name begin with ri and your last name end in dt? cause you sound JUST like him
Quote: ahahaha.. vintage spooled. does your first name begin with ri and your last name end in dt? cause you sound JUST like him

Oh soo close....
"I have an interview at Pinnacle" ....now why would you want to do a thing like that?
Pilot Morale is VERY low at Pinnacle..As you can see by all the negative posts.
I'm starting to think that we need to start a thread: Reasons Not To Come To Pinnacle

In fact, I might just go there...
Quote: ahahaha.. vintage spooled. does your first name begin with ri and your last name end in dt? cause you sound JUST like him
Now be careful using "him"...