Citation Shares Interview Gouge

Subscribe
Anyone have any links to CS' latest interview questions?

THANX
I interviewed last week.

The quiz - airfield information, thunderstorms, windshear, icing. There is evidently a bunch of different tests, but that's what mine had.

HR - standard stuff, pretty much how you would fit into the CS culture

CP (Tech) - AIM info, reading app/dep plates, basic aircraft performance (It's hot out, the jet is going to be heavy, what can I do to get the min climb gradient?), Part 135 rules (alternate requirements, alt wx requirements). The AIM information focused on stuff we don't see in the 121 world..non-tower, VFR ops, etc.

Hit up the CS folks here - lots of questions centered on if I knew why CS was different, what the culture was (find a way to say "YES" for the customer), what the expectations of working there were.

I dorked up the first 2 tech questions and pretty much killed the interview with the CP there, so I didn't get an offer. They're hiring 20 or so into a pool to have available when/if they start expanding again - which they won't do until they have enough new customers...no guess on when that would be, but it sounds like business is down a little.

Great company overall though - disappointed I ****ed it away. Good Luck!

Spongebob
As a military guy... Does CS expect you to be an expert on the differences of the part 135 / 121 world. Also.. How do company's like CS respond if you have to move the interview do to commitments that have come up. Is it looked poorly upon??
Alright folks... Finally have the interview coming up next week. As ANYBODY interviewed recently at all !!!! ANY GOUGE is appreciated.
Good luck ID90. Your best bet would be to join aviationinterviews.com
Lots of good stuff there.
There are some good interview breakdowns on that site. If you have not read it yet, you would probably get alot out of doing so. Best of luck to you ID90.
Quote: Alright folks... Finally have the interview coming up next week. As ANYBODY interviewed recently at all !!!! ANY GOUGE is appreciated.
Remember to smile and be yourself. Focus on safety first and then customer service. Good luck and let us know how it goes!!!!
Quote: Alright folks... Finally have the interview coming up next week. As ANYBODY interviewed recently at all !!!! ANY GOUGE is appreciated.
Just out of curiosity, when did you apply? I've had an app in since February...
Quote: As a military guy... Does CS expect you to be an expert on the differences of the part 135 / 121 world. Also.. How do company's like CS respond if you have to move the interview do to commitments that have come up. Is it looked poorly upon??
No, you don't have to know 135 regs (and definately not 121 regs) coming from the mil to CS. They don't care if you have to reschedule due to commitments either (unless you do it repeatedly).