FDX - Jun08 Disputed Pairings

Subscribe
ALPA's founders chose "Schedule with Safety" as our motto. The SIG/PSIT is Scheduling for OUR Safety !!

Support them in upholding the standard -- Don't fly disputed pairings!

Remind those you know who fly disputed pairs, either by force or by choice, to fill out a Critique Sheet on their experiences (or email/call the SIG) so they have ammunition for the disputed pairs resolution process.

Posted in the ALPA FDX MEC Message Line dated May 8, 2008:
===== Message Line Contents ==========

June 2008 Disputed Pairings

727 – None
A300 HKG – None
A300 MEM – None
A300 SFS – None
DC-10 – None
MD-11 ANC – #78, # 79, #80, #81, #82, #83, #84, #2071, #2072, #2073, #2074, #2075
MD-11 LAX – None
MD-11 MEM- None

===== End Message Line Contents ==========

MD-11 ANC Disputed Pairings Links (VIPS access required):

#78/07 Jun
#79/13 Jun
#80/14 Jun
#81/20 Jun
#82/21 Jun
#83/27 Jun
#84/28 Jun

#2071/07 Jun
#2071/14 Jun
#2072/13 Jun
#2072/20 Jun
#2073/21 Jun
#2074/27 Jun
#2075/28 Jun

ANC pairings listed above contain the previously disputed ANC-NRT-NGO sequence.

Reminder: These pairings should not be available in any bid pack lines and should not be assigned to any secondary lines without a specific request, by pairing number, from the crewmember to do so.

The MagicWebFX Automatic Disputed Pairs file is ready for download; check the "Update before download" box in the Open Time module (available in free and paid versions).
I guess the SIG really did give up on MEM.
Quote: I guess the SIG really did give up on MEM.
I'd say it was the other way around.
Quote: I'd say it was the other way around.
Sad but true.

FlybyKnight, thanks for the monthly effort.
Don't worry - there will be plenty of disputed trips for the MEM guys to pick up when the ANC disputed pairings get sent south when no-one in ANC will fly them!!!!
How are we having a fourth month of the disputed ANC-NRT-NGO? I though 3 months and it was out?
Quote: How are we having a fourth month of the disputed ANC-NRT-NGO? I though 3 months and it was out?
Check section 25 of the CBA. 3 months is the limitation for classifying a pairing as 'new.' The DP process of getting a pairing removed is actually dependent upon a 4 month time frame, after which there are 2 tracks in order to resolve the dispute.

It's as clear as mud and I had to read it 5 times to get it. That being said, we are right on schedule in ANC and need to continue the support for the future of our collective QOL.
Quote: Check section 25 of the CBA. 3 months is the limitation for classifying a pairing as 'new.' The DP process of getting a pairing removed is actually dependent upon a 4 month time frame, after which there are 2 tracks in order to resolve the dispute.

It's as clear as mud and I had to read it 5 times to get it. That being said, we are right on schedule in ANC and need to continue the support for the future of our collective QOL.
Thank you kindly. Now keep it up ANC!!!!
Quote: How are we having a fourth month of the disputed ANC-NRT-NGO? I though 3 months and it was out?
No kidding. ****? Why are the ANC guys the only base to have DP's? I am really sick of MEM getting all the good trips and then flying all of our DP's on top of that on draft. Get with the program gents. You are screwing us.
Short NRT overnight - ocean crossing
Man I don;t know if I can do that 14 hour layover. 2 hours out of ANC you are about to pass out! This pairing has got to stop.