Typical schedules a NJ guy has with the 15dy-flex or 18dy-PBS?

Subscribe
Just wondering if anyone is on anything other then the 7-7 schedule, and could share their option. Questions I had in mind:

15 day questions:
How much heads up do you get on the "flexible" schedule?
Profile on APC says the longest trip is 5 days, but a pilot I asked on the ramp in AUS said 8 days? What are the guidelines for the trips you get?

18 day questions:
Are there 3-day trips? super long trips? What are your options?

Thanks
I write CRC on the 15th and they give me a tentative schedule for the following month..

The most they (scheduling) can work you-and they will- is 5 days... The minimum days off after any amount of on days is 3 days...

You will get 3 day turns every week...

They seem to not understand a balanced schedule.. To complicated for'em...

You end up with a 9 day off period at the end of the month...
Quote: Just wondering if anyone is on anything other then the 7-7 schedule, and could share their option. Questions I had in mind:

15 day questions:
How much heads up do you get on the "flexible" schedule?
Profile on APC says the longest trip is 5 days, but a pilot I asked on the ramp in AUS said 8 days? What are the guidelines for the trips you get?

18 day questions:
Are there 3-day trips? super long trips? What are your options?

Thanks

We have a Union, we have a contract.
Whoever you spoke to regarding the 15 day flex was wrong or you are confused. On the 15 day the union contract protects us from working more than 5 days, if we're stuck in a hotel because of WX or for whatever reason that we don't make it home within 14 hours or by midnight on the 5th day we get 3 days pay for each day we don't get home, for a year one FO that's $1,050. per day, the company doesn't like paying that so they get us home as soon as posible.

Life is tough if you're working for a company without a union.
Life is tough, even tougher if you're stupid.
The 18 day is all over the place from 8 days once every 4 months to 2 days (super rare). You can request all longer (7 day tours) or shorter (most likely 5 or 6 days, though there are some shorter ones thrown in from time to time). Most of my tours have been 6 or 7 days and this is similar with most of the others on this schedule I've talked to, though some have had some 4 on 3 off repeats.