15* PepsiCo
15* Costco Wholesale
17 American Express
18 Goldman Sachs Group
19 Intl. Business Machines
20 3M

*Indicates a tie in rank. http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortu...admired/top20/
Most Admired
I wonder how Fedex can be No2 overall when UPS is No 1 in the delivery category? That just doesnt make sense.
Quote: I wonder how Fedex can be No2 overall when UPS is No 1 in the delivery category? That just doesnt make sense.
Because FedEx is an airline and UPS is a trucking company.

BWR
Quote: Because FedEx is an airline and UPS is a trucking company.
BWR

To be more correct..............

"FedEx Express" is an Airline

FDX corp is a Shipping company..............composed of an Airline, and a Trucking company (trucking companies) and a host of Freight forwarders as well as an IT.

That is part of our negotiating hurdle.........
Quote: I wonder how Fedex can be No2 overall when UPS is No 1 in the delivery category? That just doesnt make sense.
I think the list was comprised of Most Admired not biggest. FedEx people are generally more happy with their company than UPS people. I might be completely full of crap, but thats what I have noticed. FWIW.
Quote: I . I might be completely full of crap, but thats what I have noticed. FWIW.
I would say you been snowed like most of the financial media re: how great FedEx is to work for. FedEx does a masterful job at convincing any and all (including its employees) about how well they treat you. Get to know your courier well enough to trust telling you what he really thinks and you may learn a dirty secret about FedEx that is not commonly known.