Any Mke based NJ Pilots?

Subscribe
Was wondering if there are any mke based NJ guys or gals out there. Was wondering where you park when you start your tour. Thanks
I was also wondering. I just got good news from Derinda, so now I need to start planning my commute. Does Signature let you guys park there?

Handy
Quote: I was also wondering. I just got good news from Derinda, so now I need to start planning my commute. Does Signature let you guys park there?

Handy
Just give them a quick call and ask. I think most fbo's will let us park there. I have also heard of pilots asking the company which hotel we commonly stay at, and asking the manager. Most Signatures that I know of, have no problem.
Handypilot,

Did you get an email from Derinda or did you get a phone call with the official job offer? If it was the latter, when did you interview and when is your class date?
Quote: Handypilot,

Did you get an email from Derinda or did you get a phone call with the official job offer? If it was the latter, when did you interview and when is your class date?
Sorry dude....I've been hangin' out at FI for the past week.

I got the unofficial congrats from Derinda, and that's it. I interviewed May 28-30, and got the email the following Fri. I'm guessing your in the same boat. I know there's many waiting for a class date, so I think we just need to be patient. The only good thing for me is I can't start until after 8/18 anyway.

Handy