Continental Most Admired U.S. Airline

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
According to Fortune-Congrats to CO

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060221/datu060.html?.v=27
and Expressjet at #5
i'm sure we paid for it just like all the other awards we've "won".
While it sucks to take hits to your pay and work rules, it is nice when you at least have a management that can utilize those resources to strengthen the business. At Delta, we've watched as most of our givebacks were frittered away by the brain trust in Atlanta. I'd take Continental's (or Southwest's) management team in a heartbeat.
Quote: i'm sure we paid for it just like all the other awards we've "won".
Yep, like I'm REAL SURE you'd rather the other airlines had the award, then you could ***** and moan about how CAL didn't get it. Talk about sour grapes.
Quote: While it sucks to take hits to your pay and work rules, it is nice when you at least have a management that can utilize those resources to strengthen the business. At Delta, we've watched as most of our givebacks were frittered away by the brain trust in Atlanta. I'd take Continental's or Southwest's management team in a heartbeat.
Thanks for the compliment. Some at CAL just don't get, and never will. I guess they'd rather have NWA's management team, or maybe even Uniteds. Then they could REALLY say how wonderful things are. No one likes the pay/benefit cuts, but at least our management is keeping our heads above water.
Quote: No one likes the pay/benefit cuts, but at least our management is keeping our heads above water.
they may be keeping THEIR heads above water--by standing on ours.

don't tell me; you're a 58%'er and you touch yourself when you see larry in that safety video.
Quote: Yep, like I'm REAL SURE you'd rather the other airlines had the award, then you could ***** and moan about how CAL didn't get it. Talk about sour grapes.
Oh God,

Karl isn't spreading his cancer here too is he????
Congratulations to everyone at CAL except KB. You guys have a really nice product (I bought a ticket from MCO to Truk in Micronesia and was very impressed). Keep up the good work.
let's hope they can turn the corner because they are running out of things to sell ie. express, copa, and micronesia
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to