Any news on ASA hiring?

Subscribe
Anything new from ASA on their hiring and pool?
Thanks
Quote: Anything new from ASA on their hiring and pool?
Thanks
i had a former student get hired into the 200 and his finished indoc a few days ago.
Yea was he in the pool and when did he interview and when will the airline resume hiring? (The Million Dollar question <-----!!!)
The class on May 5th was filled with people "pre-pooling." A June class was the last anyone has heard, but that is just a rumor.
Heard today we are upgrading a handful of people to captain and I would assume that would require a small class of FO's to take their spot in the right seat but I am just saying those are my assumptions
Is it fair to say that a new hire class won't be required to fill the gaps due to the ATR guys moving over to the CRJ now and in the coming months?
I was wondering about that and again like anything else time will tell. Nice thing about that is if you already work here there are a lot of junior FO's on the ATR so that will not hurt your seniority much on the jet. Again..... assumptions.
SH said new hire classes could start back up in December or January.
Quote: SH said new hire classes could start back up in December or January.
When did he say that? That's good news if it's true but it's not if it's just a rumor.
If it is in fact true, in a way it is good news, just a bummer for us to have to wait awhile longer...but it buys us poolies another 6-8 months for the industry to sort itself out.