Executive Airshares

Subscribe
I ran into a group from the Wichita, KS area who had contacts within the fractional company called Executive Airshares. Looks to be a regional fractional - but the guy said that they plan to expand. He mentioned they had Phenoms on order (100s and 300s). Has anyone heard of this company? The link is for their homepage. Looks like two positions are open for street CAs in Ft. Worth, TX and Tulsa, OK. Required hours are pretty high compared to other fractionals I thought - but this is for a CA and not FOs.

http://www.execairshare.com/

USMCFLYR
I have heard they are an excellent company doing a good job.
Quote: I ran into a group from the Wichita, KS area who had contacts within the fractional company called Executive Airshares. Looks to be a regional fractional - but the guy said that they plan to expand. He mentioned they had Phenoms on order (100s and 300s). Has anyone heard of this company? The link is for their homepage. Looks like two positions are open for street CAs in Ft. Worth, TX and Tulsa, OK. Required hours are pretty high compared to other fractionals I thought - but this is for a CA and not FOs.

http://www.execairshare.com/

USMCFLYR
I have heard that it is a young company with growing pains. Schedules are not reliable and pay is not as high as other fractionals. When you are hired, you might fly three aircraft - C90, B350 and Beechjet depending upon your experience. View it as a regional fractional - you will primarily fly around the Midwest with occasional trips elsewhere. They have some new Embraer Phenoms on order so you will get some growth. Again, biggest areas for improvement from what I have heard: unstable schedules and relatively low pay.

Good luck - Netjets is also hiring.
Quote: I have heard that it is a young company with growing pains. Schedules are not reliable and pay is not as high as other fractionals. When you are hired, you might fly three aircraft - C90, B350 and Beechjet depending upon your experience. View it as a regional fractional - you will primarily fly around the Midwest with occasional trips elsewhere. They have some new Embraer Phenoms on order so you will get some growth. Again, biggest areas for improvement from what I have heard: unstable schedules and relatively low pay.

Good luck - Netjets is also hiring.
Thanks Bill - that is very close to the information I got from them too. Of course they didn't say anything about pay or schedules - but that is why I brooch the subject here.

I'm not looking for a job right now - just gathering information. I'm still a little over 1.5 years out. Now I hope NJA is still hiring when I am finally ready to enter professional flying!

USMCFLYR
I went out to dinner with their CP a while back when I was looking around, and met with their DO and Training guy as well. All very, very nice people. Seems like a really great company with great employees doing a good job. The main reason I didn't take the job was, as mentioned above, the schedule. Other than that I liked what I heard. They definitely have big plans for the future with those Phenoms coming!
If they were out west, I would look into it.... Hey Look at that. I get weekends off now.