SAN area jobs

Subscribe
Does anyone know of any San Diego area jobs that might be available without having to fork out 10000-15000 out of your own pocket? Something in a King Air or Citation would be great. I would appreciate any one in that area or just anyone who might have any ideas or leads.
sd, good luck. You can check SEE on the north side. Jim's Air at SAN might have something. Crown Air at MYF. Stay away from Premier Bldg at CRQ.. Lot's of negative stuff going on up there. Jet Source at CRQ may have something. If you find anything, let me know.
Im looking myself and I you don't have a contact ...it may be very difficult.
Quote: sd, good luck. You can check SEE on the north side. Jim's Air at SAN might have something. Crown Air at MYF. Stay away from Premier Bldg at CRQ.. Lot's of negative stuff going on up there. Jet Source at CRQ may have something. If you find anything, let me know.
What kind of negative stuff? PM me with the details. Looking into jobs around there. Thanks.
giddity, there is one main charter service out of there who has a problem with one person who disrupts everything and inturn the morale is down and folks are quitting because they can't stand the morale beatings. Not worth the turbine time or lack of money given. Find something else where folks are somewhat happy to be at work either in the office or in the air.
Are you talking about Schubach Aviation? I thought Jetsource was the main one up there, not much hope there unless you know someone or are willing to shell out your own money for a type rating. Jimsair is not hiring and there is not much in SEE, tried all those places.
yes.......