Key lime or pipeline

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Just wanted to get some feedback on this ..........Got a job offer from key lime to fly the navajo for 6/8 months then upgrade to the metro but just got a job offer to fly pipeline for double the pay with weekends off plus benifits my thing is i ahve 1100 hours and want to fly corporate . i know key lime i can get multi and pipeline is vfr but the pay is alot better so just trying to get some ideas out there .....
Quote: Just wanted to get some feedback on this ..........Got a job offer from key lime to fly the navajo for 6/8 months then upgrade to the metro but just got a job offer to fly pipeline for double the pay with weekends off plus benifits my thing is i ahve 1100 hours and want to fly corporate . i know key lime i can get multi and pipeline is vfr but the pay is alot better so just trying to get some ideas out there .....
Pipeline for whom and where? That is a major consideration.... I would be careful.... then again I am off to do the pipeline thing as well.
In texas and the company has a great safety record not a fly by night company.
Be careful. It's easy to get stuck doing pipeline. I'm trying to get out of it now. Don't know what i'm gonna do short of buying some nighttime hours.
Quote: In texas and the company has a great safety record not a fly by night company.
Wouldn't happen to be in the Dallas area would it? I just sent a resume to one there.
yea, no night flying and also no multi or ifr but i get mon-thur weekends off benifits , yea it not in dallas but there is a place in midland looking for pilots start of 19 and hours man now a days you need to find a place quick no jobs soon , nut just wondering if its going to be hard to find a job after a year ...would have over 2000 hours
1100 hours and you want weekends off?!? Why I oughta....... Seriously though, take the Key Lime job. Get the multi and wait it out for the turbine. Much better to have that type of flying on your resume.
No brainer. 1 hr multi pic = 100 sel day

Z
I would just make sure that you have researched Key Lime's reputation thoroughly.

Have you thought about applying at some other 135 ops?
Ameriflight is a great place to start for a 135 freight gig
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to