Any Hawker 700 or 800 jobs at or near Cincinnati? (LUK, CVG, IND, DAY etc.)

Subscribe
I was hoping to find some leads on Hawker jobs in the Cincinnati area. I live in Cincinnati and have 5500 tt, 1000 in HS-125 with type rating and experience as Captain. Any help would be appreciated. I am losing my part 121 job (DHL) and would like to get back into the corporate world.

Thanks
JP
Dont know if it will help but as a last resort they are always looking for Hawker Sim instructors at FlightSafety in Wilmington DE. You never know who you will meet and where it might lead to. If you want more info let me know.
Heard there's possibly an opening out of MQJ east of Indy. Not sure who it was, this was heresay though.
Quote: I was hoping to find some leads on Hawker jobs in the Cincinnati area. I live in Cincinnati and have 5500 tt, 1000 in HS-125 with type rating and experience as Captain. Any help would be appreciated. I am losing my part 121 job (DHL) and would like to get back into the corporate world.

Thanks
JP
Hawker Beechcraft in ICT is looking for some Hawker Test/Demo pilots. Check out the company website.
Quote: Dont know if it will help but as a last resort they are always looking for Hawker Sim instructors at FlightSafety in Wilmington DE. You never know who you will meet and where it might lead to. If you want more info let me know.
Thanks DS, didn't even consider that. How is the pay/benefits? Is the sched. commutable? I actually did my initial type in Wilmington, DE.

Thanks to all for the info. Keep it coming!!

JP